Raikoh - Can't stop Raikoh - Can't stop

Dutty

Flamingweeny responds:

merci

Red Stallion Red Stallion

This is rather sick! so many note changes in the bass and some how it sounds amazing.
even the break downs keep you listening. keep it up man!
ps. can i ask what vst that is for the guitar sound?

Acid-Paradox responds:

It's Massive ;)

Fhurinza Fhurinza

This might be some of the nicest music i have ever listened to.
its really hard not to be repetitive when making music but you have so much going on it tells an epic tale, depending on how good your imagination is.
Now il have to go listen to all your other stuff....where have you been all my life

DanJohansen responds:

Woah thanks for the compliments, honored by your review man, hope you enjoy my other stuff as well.

Celestial Flare (Preview) Celestial Flare (Preview)

Yes Mate its sounding righteous! So much nicer than the last time i heard it, That Bass!! Lucky your mum was there for tips n hints, my mum is about as useful as a fart in a tornado when it comes to helping with music....Cant wait to hear the final man.

hoohaa

Jenni-Harry4eva3 responds:

It's been so much fun. Worked on it for at least a week straight and it's been great! It was a long time coming before I could think of an appropriate progression from your main lines, so here was something to counteract the mellowy sounds, but keep it in the same feel, ya know?

That bassline was one of the coolest things to program, hah! I saw your polka bass that was sitting there for the longest time, not knowing what to do with it. I needed an extra texture for my bassline, so I threw some major distortion onto it and made it the top layer. Thus.. this madness was born. Glad you're loving it so far! It's been a great journey through this track.

J.P.

Mushroom Paradise (P120) Mushroom Paradise (P120)

This is Stolen enless your this guy https://soundcloud.com/felxprod/mushr oom-paradise-felxprod

Fireflies by the lake Fireflies by the lake

Yeah man.. Enjoyed listening to this.

tigger888 responds:

Now i just need to think of an awesome melody for the middle and a way to give it an awesome ending :D. Thanks man!

SJ - Impact SJ - Impact

haha nice work man! but why are you on a demo version? lol xD

Trance (you suggest name) Trance (you suggest name)

man this tunes amazing. id love to remix/collab on this shiz. but as for a name...i cant name my own tracks haha. xD

tigger888 responds:

Haha thanks! feel free! Send me a message!

Hotel California AcGuitar Hotel California AcGuitar

i do enjoy a bit of guitar xD

-= Killburst =- -= Killburst =-

great stuff man, got my head nodding to this!

keep it up xD

TheBiocide responds:

Gooood deal, buddy! Glad you like it :)